Kingsley Dennis, PhD, is a sociologist, researcher, and writer. He is the author of several critically acclaimed books including ‘The Phoenix Generation’, ‘Meeting Monroe’, ‘New Consciousness for a New World’, ‘Struggle For Your Mind’, ‘After the Car’, and the celebrated ‘Dawn of the Akashic Age’ with Dr. Ervin Laszlo. He currently lives in Andalusia and continues to Research, Write, Travel, and grow his own vegetables.
In This Episode:
- Why did Kinglsey in 2009 leave his successful academic career behind and ‘jump into the void’.
- What is the Phoenix Generation?
- He describes the shift in society that is happening is going to be as monumental a change as the ‘flat earth to round earth’ paradigm shift.
- Kingsley discusses how we are moving towards a world of interconnectedness, communication, and compassion as apposed to one of competition, control and censorship.
- The reasons why this change is a deeply positive thing.
- We are moving toward the empowerment of the individual—of each human being. We see this in the rise of social media, peer-to-peer networks etc.
- He describes why it’s not actually that beneficial to fight wrong and inequality head on/fighting fire with fire. We need to be more savvy!
- Kingsley describes a fascinating study from 1906 that illustrates the incredible shared knowledge and power of the masses.
- He discusses the unfolding recognition that other realities exist beyond the confines of our 3 Dimensional material reality. Not just inner worlds and outer worlds, but there are also other worlds that occupy a zone that we are touching upon but are unfamiliar with.
- We discuss quantum physics and how we are all energy.
- We have absolutely no idea what 96% of our human DNA does, we only know about the function of about 4%, “We know so little, so let’s just be a bit more humble I would suggest”
- “It’s not that our current reality is breaking apart, it is more the case that other energetic realities are breaking through, thus requiring us to reconfigure and recalibrate how we perceive and interpret our constructions of reality”
- “We’re not human beings, we’re human becomings, we’re a work in progress”
- Kingsley describes how he is now living in Andalusia, learning to grow vegetables, and we discuss the importance of finding meaning in ones life.
- What does a fulfilled life mean to Kingsley?
- What is 1 thing all our listeners can do today that will have a massive positive effect on their lives?
- Which books or resources have changed/had a big impact on your life?
The Sufis by Idries Shah
Connect with Kingsley:
Want a Free Audiobook from Audible.com? Grab one here