In 1999 Sue’s life hit rock bottom; she was desperately unhappy, her marriage had broken down, she had over a quarter of a million pounds worth of debt and faced the repossession of her family home. She had 3 young children to bring up all alone with no income, no idea where her next penny would come from and just £10 left in her purse. However, Sue was not going to accept this was her life. She started researching all about the power of our thoughts and the subconscious mind and learnt the fundamental principle that we get more of what we focus on. She then made it her mission to work on herself and reprogram her thinking and since then her life has completely transformed. She is an extremely successful businesswoman, recently appearing on Channel 4’s popular TV series ‘The Secret Millionaire’. She is the author of the book ‘Love Life, Live Life’, founder of the Sue Stone Foundation and a Happiness and Empowerment Coach who dedicates her life to helping others and last but not least, she is recognised as the UK’s happiest and most positive person.
In This Episode:
- How Sue felt in 1999, scared, stressed, overwhelmed and with no idea where her next penny would come from and what to do.
- She had “forgotten what it felt like to be happy”
- She was at rock bottom, but realised that she had to do something, it was all down to her, because no one else would do it for her.
- What was the turning point for Sue, what got her life back on track?
- ‘We get more of what we focus on’
- A description of the law of attraction.
- How science and quantum physics now backs up all the ancient wisdom that has been spoken about since the beginning of time.
- The powerful impact the Reticular Activation System (RAS) in our brain has, and how it works just like Google.
- How if you’re feeling poor, like everything is missing and lacking in your life, you are on a very negative vibration and you are drawing to you unconsciously more things of what you don’t want. It’s so important to feel good now, to feel rich now and choose to focus on all the things which are good in your life and all the things you have to be grateful for.
- ‘Your thoughts create your future’
- How learning to ‘Live in the Now’ has been one of her biggest break throughs and turning points in her life.
- “If you miss the now, you miss everything”
- How the greatest investment we can ever make, is to invest in ourselves.
- If there’s just one thing you take away from this, then that should be “The way you feel in every moment is what you’re creating for your future”
- What is Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and how did it help Sue so so much?
- Thoughts that we think over and over again become instilled as believes. So it’s important to use; repetition, repetition, repetition.
- The difference between working hard and working smart. Why we need to avoid being busy fools.
- The importance of being still and listening to our intuition.
- What does a fulfilled life mean to Sue?
- What is 1 thing our listeners can do today that will have a massive positive effect on their lives?
- Which books or resources have changed/had a big impact on your life?
Good 7 minute introduction video about EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
The Power Of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle
Connect with Sue:
Sue Stone Foundation website
Want a Free Audiobook from Audible.com? Grab one here