Duncan Goose spent 2 years motorbiking around the world, surviving earthquakes, hurricanes, shootings and even an attempted kidnapping. He has since gone on to found Global Ethics Ltd and is the man behind the One water brand which has raised over £10m for humanitarian projects and has changed 2.6 million lives worldwide.
In This Episode:
- Why was December 15th 2003 such a huge turning point in Duncan’s life?
- 1 billion people in the world without access to clean water was a fact that Duncan couldn’t ignore
- The birth of an idea, One Water, a bottled water company that gives away 100% of their profits to fund life-changing water projects in the world’s harshest regions
- Putting everything on the line for what you believe in
- Trying to change lives one person, one day at a time. For him success = ‘lives changed’
- How Duncan approaches and is able to complete huge ambitions and tasks, by breaking them down, one step at a time
- What Duncan’s around the world motorbike trip taught him about humanity and the kindness of strangers
- Creating a legacy that you are proud of
- The importance of belief and passion in turning things into successes
- What does a fulfilled life mean to Duncan?
- What is 1 thing our listeners can do today that will have a massive positive effect on their lives?
- Which books or resources have changed/had a big impact on your life?
The Celestine Phrophecy: An Adventure by James Redfield
Connect with Duncan:
One Difference website
Duncan Goose Twitter
Want a Free Audiobook from Audible.com? Grab one here