Marianne Cantwell is the best-selling author of the book ‘Be A Free Range Human’ which has been translated into 5 languages and has been in the top 2 most popular entrepreneurial titles on Amazon. She’s been featured in newspapers including the Guardian, Sunday Times, Daily Mail and business publications such as Business Week, Bloomberg and CBS Moneywatch. Appearing also regularly on radio shows and as an expert on national television programs. She’s a coach, an international speaker and last but not least, a full time world traveler who runs her entire business from her backpack.
In This Episode:
- What is a Free Range Human?
- What she means by ‘stepping into who you are’?
- Our weaknesses are our strengths in the wrong environment.
- 2 different types of happiness
- “It’s not our problems which are the problem, it’s our solutions that are the problem”
- Marianne’s views on educating yourself and developing your skills.
- Ways of developing confidence and self belief
- The importance of surrounding yourself with the right people and environment
- Take action and just start! Things will change along the way, there is nothing wrong with that!
- Amazing advice that Marianne received from 70 and 80 year olds.
- How you can start a new ‘Free Range’ career and still pay your bills!
Connect With Marianne:
Want a Free Audiobook from Audible.com? Grab one here