Susanna Halonen is a happiness coach and writer. Positive psychology practitioner and author of the book ‘Screw Finding Your Passion’. She is an expert on the science of happiness and performance and teaches that happiness fuels success (and not the other way around!).
She’s been invited to speak on stage at not one but two TEDx Events, is a successful entrepreneur, and athlete aiming for the Olympics.
In This Episode:
- What is positive psychology?
- The influence Shawn Achor had on her
- Susanna’s background
- How did she find her passion?
- What are the 5 keys to living a life with passion?
- What understanding your authentic self and connecting with it means
- How to have purpose in everything that you do
- Her view on the continuous journey of learning and growing
- Why it is important to connect with your tribe
- Understanding how to use your strengths
- How to lead a passionate life
- What are the benefits of living a life with passion?
- Why we should focus on our strengths rather than improving our weaknesses.
- What does a fulfilled life mean to Susanna?
- What is 1 thing our listeners can do today that will have a massive positive effect on their lives?
- Books that she recommends
The Happiness Advantage by Shawn Achor
Screw Finding Your Passion by Susanna Halonen
Connect with Susanna:
Want a Free Audiobook from Audible.com? Grab one here.