Quantum Physicist Dr. Amit Goswami is a revolutionary amongst a growing body of renegade scientists who in recent years has ventured into the domain of the spiritual. Amit, is a retired professor, a prolific writer, teacher, and visionary. He is a pioneer of the new paradigm of science called ‘Science Within Consciousness’ an idea he explained in his groundbreaking book, The Self-Aware Universe. He is also the author of Quantum Creativity, The Quantum Doctor, Physics of the Soul, Quantum Economics and many others. Through his work he has demonstrated how science and spirituality can be integrated and connected.
In This Episode:
- In 1973 Amit attended a nuclear physics conference. I ask him what it was about that day that changed the direction of his entire life.
- We’ve been brought up in a world based on Materialist Science. What exactly does this mean: materialist science?
- “Consciousness is not made of the brain but the brain is made of consciousness”
- Amit describes how the Quantum view of the world allows us to truly integrate science and spirituality.
- What brought Amit, a theoretical physicist, to his conclusions that a spiritual dimension exists?
- “In Quantum physics, objects are not determined things, objects are possibilities” We talk about what he means when he says Quantum Physics, is the physics of possibility.
- I ask Amit about the phone call he received from Jacobo Grinberg, a Mexican Neurophysiologist who had made an absolutely fascinating discovery.
- Amit discusses the massive power of intention. “By praying we synchronise our intention with the intention of the whole, and this is why prayer works”
- He talks about an experiment conducted by Dr. Dean Radin where he would take a machine that generated random numbers to different settings such as a business board room, a sports stadium and a meditation hall for example. The results of the experiment that Amit shares are incredible.
- “Consciousness has choice”
- Amit describes how every human has creative potential and what he means when he says we should ‘do-be-do-be-do’
- “It helps to have a slower culture, it makes you more creative”
- What does a fulfilled life mean to Amit?
- What is one thing all our listeners can do today that will have a massive positive effects on their lives?
- Which books or resources have changed/had a big impact on your life?
Connect with Amit:
Want a Free Audiobook from Audible.com? Grab one here