Kavit Haria is an international speaker and leading online business coach with over 10,000 clients worldwide. He is the founder of Insider Internet Success which has taught people all around the globe how to create businesses that give them time and money freedom! His philosophy is: Have fun, do exceptional, meaningful work, pay attention to the details, treat people right, tell the truth, have a positive impact on the world around us, give back, and keep learning.
In This Episode:
- What exactly is Lifestyle design?
- Kavit describes a powerful exercise called ‘Perfect Day’.
- “When you start to think about what this perfect day is, then for some weird reason the world conspires to help you make it happen”
- “People live their lives designed by others, until they make the conscious decision to actually design their own”
- Why Kavit believes that travel is one of the most intense modes of learning.
- Kavit’s thoughts on the statement: “A person’s success in life can usually be measured by the number of uncomfortable conversations he or she is willing to have.”
- His view on whether it’s better to be a Specialist or Generalist? Be niche or be a jack of all trades?
- Kavit has studied, read, and learnt all about personal development for over 15 years. A description of 3 amazing principles that have really stood the test of time for him.
- “The better you get at making decisions, the better your life becomes”
- Why, for about 6 months, he would write a hand written card every day and mail it out to someone?
- What does a fulfilled life mean to Kavit?
- What is 1 thing all our listeners can do today that will have a massive positive effect on their lives?
- Which books or resources have changed/had a big impact on your life?
The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich by Timothy Ferriss
The Forty Rules of Love: A Novel of Rumi by Elif Shafar
How To Make One Hell Of A Profit and Still Get In To Heaven by John DeMartine
The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz
The Mastery of Love: A Practical Guide to the Art of Relationship by Don Miguel Ruiz
Connect with Kavit:
Kavit on Twitter
Want a Free Audiobook from Audible.com? Grab one here