Molly Harragin is one of UK’s top Jivamukti yoga teachers who is currently teaching at a range of studios around London. She has taught yoga all around the globe in places such as Bali, Australia and India and is a brand ambassador for the international yoga store Lululemon.
In This Episode:
- Why is there so much interest in yoga at the moment
- What are the benefits of yoga?
- How yoga positively effects and influences all parts of life
- The power of creating a higher intention
- The difference between ‘ego’ and ‘higher self’
- How can you change the world from within
- What does the idea of ‘Liberation While Living’ mean?
- Why is being present so important?
- Why we shouldn’t judge oursleves when we fail to be present
- Why you shouldn’t depend on anyone else to make you happy
- The importance and power of kindness
- What does a fulfilled life mean to Molly?
- What is 1 thing our listeners can do today that will have a massive positive effect on their lives?
- Which books or resources have changed/had a big impact on your life?
- Molly’s advice for beginners; where to start, finding the right yoga style, studio, teacher for you?
The Power Of Now by Eckhart Tolle
The His Dark Material Trilogy By Philip Pullman
Jivamukti Yoga by Sharon Gannon and David Life
Connect With Molly:
Want a Free Audiobook from Audible.com? Grab one here.